Rainsoft Financials is looking for an experienced and energetic Accounts & Compliance Analyst to assist in managing finance and accounts operations for US entity. The person will ensure to follow all mortgage processes and procedures in the United States. He/she will manage and maintain accounting and compliance records for all loans and corporate transactions, ensure accuracy of records entered, prepare periodic financial reports for management and external auditors. He/she will manage the company’s accounts payable and accounts receivables, provide Data and Information required by management, protect corporate assets and manage risk and liabilities insurance coverage, interface with external auditors and tax prepares, prepare and file government reports in Pakistan and USA.
Candidate Must Have:
- At least four years of experience Accounts and Compliance management in BPO Industry (US Mortgage industry experience is plus)
- Experience in handling corporate accounts, preparation of financial statements, and government reporting.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Accounting or Finance or ACCA (Master is plus)
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks or similar accounting software is required.
- Expertise in current comprehensive working knowledge of all mortgage processes and procedures.
- Extremely detailed-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication in the English language.
- Must speak English with a US or polished neutral accent.
- Must have strong computer skills and proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Candidates must have solid math and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to do multitask, stay organized and work well under pressure
- Experience in identifying and resolving office related issues in a manner effective manner.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs50,000.00 – Rs70,000.00 per month
- QuickBooks: 2 years (Required)
- Accounts Operations: 4 years (Preferred)