Zubaida Medical Complex (located in Orangi town, qasba morr) requires Administrator details are mentioned below.
- Conducts and administers fiscal operations including accounting, planning budgets, authorizing expenditures, establishing rates for services, and coordinating financial reporting. Reviews and analyzes facility activities and data to aid planning and cash and risk management and to improve service utilization.
- Maintains communication among governing boards, medical staff, and department heads by attending board meetings and coordinating interdepartmental functioning.
- Directs or conducts recruitment, hiring and training of staff. Establishes work schedules and assignments for staff according to workload, space and equipment availability.
- Maintains awareness of advances in medicine, computerized diagnostic and treatment equipment, data processing technology, government regulations, health insurance changes, and financing options.
- Monitors the use of diagnostic services, inpatient beds, facilities, and staff to ensure effective use of resources and assesses the need for additional staff, equipment, and services.
- Manages changes in integrated health care delivery systems such as work restructuring, technological innovations, and shifts in the focus of care. Develops and maintains computerized record management systems to store and process data such as staff activities and information, and to produce reports.
- Inspects facilities and recommends building or equipment modifications to ensure emergency readiness and compliance to access, safety, and sanitation regulations.
- Consults with medical, business, and community groups to discuss service problems, responds to community needs, enhances public relations, coordinates activities and plans, and promotes health programs.
- Strong management and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of the healthcare environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Comfortable interacting with senior level leadership.
- Ability to define priorities and to assign resources in pursuit of short- and long-term goals.
Education and Experience:
- Masters degree in Healthcare Administration or related field required.
- 2 to 4 years of related experience required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs50,000.00 – Rs55,000.00 per month
Canidae wear a mask at the time of interview
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Karachi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)