Attock Petroleum Ltd APL Jobs Senior Officer (Quality Assurance):
Attock Petroleum Ltd, a leading Oil Marketing Company is looking for Senior Officer (Quality Assurance).
Location: Shikarpur (Sindh) & Rawalpindi
Education: BSc Chemistry / B-Tech (Chemical) / DAE (Chemical) Experience: 3-5 years preferably in OMC.
No. of Positions: Two (2)
Please note that, Engineering Degree holders (Registered with PEC) will not be considered for this position.
Lab technician who will be responsible to carry out testing of receipts & storage tanks products using ASTM testing methods by complying GoP Specifications.
- Responsible for ensuring quality of petroleum products of receipts (via pipelines & Tank Lorries) and storage tanks of terminal using recommended ASTM test methods by complying GOP specifications.
- Testing of external samples.
- Maintain all logbooks & prepare test reports.
- Timely reporting of quality related issues to IC Lab.
- Arrangement of third party testing as per requirement.
- Responsible to ensure use of calibrated lab items & equipment.
- Ensure for smooth operations of lab equipment and their maintenance & housekeeping.
- Samples retention and waste disposal with up to date records.
- Maintain Lab inventory & glassware breakage record.
- Ensure lab housekeeping & HSE, also use of PPE’s during working in lab.
- Visit to customer sites for quality related complaints & queries.
- Assist in internal & external audits for lab.
- Ensure updated ISO documentation related to lab.
- Carry out any other task assigned by I/C Lab.
Apply By: 25 Nov 2021
Skill Required: Good management & administrative Skills and knowledge of Petroleum Products, Reagents, Equipment, Lab Inventory Management & Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). Apply!