Contour Software is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) , which acquires, manages, and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sectors. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI’s subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion.
Contour Software currently houses remote employees for more than 80 Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Other) belonging to more than 80 of CSI’s 500+ divisions, in 3 offices [KHI, LHE & ISB]. Contour employees are key players in implementing, supporting, extending, enhancing, and renewing enterprise systems that run thousands of medium and large businesses as well as public institutions, globally.
Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) is an apex Government body mandated to promote Pakistan’s IT Industry in local and international markets. PSEB facilitates the IT industry through a series of projects and programs in infrastructure development, human capital development, company capability development, international marketing, strategy and research, and the promotion of innovation and technologies.
Client Care Trainee
We are looking for graduates of 2019 and onwards having degree in any discipline (16 years of education at least) with passion for customer service and thinking out of the box to solve everyday problems, to join Contour Software as Client Care Trainee under PSEB’s “Internship Program Phase-I . The selected candidates will be trained for the period of 6 months to become polished client care professionals, capable of performing enterprise-level client care functions across different industries. After the end of the internship period, there is a good possibility of full-time employment based on satisfactory performance during the internship.
The chosen individuals will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Fresh Graduates in any discipline
- Passion for Customer Service and Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal)
- Positive Personality and Friendly disposition
- Proficient Computer skills (Office Suite)
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Self-Motivated, Willingness to learn & grow
Competencies needed by a Trainee to Succeed in the Program
- Acting with Integrity – Clearly states goals and beliefs; lets people know his/her true intentions; does what he she said they would do; follows through on commitments
- Communicating Effectively – Expresses ideas and information in a clear and concise manner; tailor’s message to fit the interests and needs of the audience; delivers information in a manner that is interesting and compelling to the listener
- Pursuing Self-Development – Demonstrates ambition and desire to move forward in his/her career; engages others in discussions about career development; seeks feedback on ways to increase his/her performance; takes advantage of opportunities to build new skills and capabilities
- Serving Customers – Builds strong relationships with customers; stays aware of customer needs, concerns, and satisfaction; responds promptly to customer questions and requests; effectively manages
- Supporting Change – Enthusiastically participates in new change initiatives and programs; focuses on reasons why changes will work and how they will be beneficial
- Supporting Organizational Goals – Actively supports organizational goals and values; demonstrates enthusiasm toward the company’s goals and mission; aligns actions around organizational goals
- Working with Diverse Populations – Shows respect for the beliefs and traditions of others; encourages and promotes practices that support cultural diversity; discourages behaviors or practices that may be perceived as unfair, biased, or critical toward people with certain backgrounds
The interns would be selected based on merit and timely provision of the following documents:
- Domicile Certificate
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport Pictures
- Copies of degrees and final transcript attested by the universities/institutions recognized by the HEC (No intern shall be hired if he/she possess degrees/transcripts of any university/institution not recognized by the HEC).
The selected interns would have to sign an undertaking whereby they will agree
- To complete at least 3 months of internship
- To submit all authentic documents
- To maintain 75% of attendance