We are looking to add multiple resources to Product Deployment & Configuration Engineer in Tier 2 & Tier 3 positions to support our Enterprise & Government Customers using VIDIZMO products and Services either on SaaS, Customer’s Azure & AWS Cloud or On-Premise Models.
We provide Video Content Management systems to Fortune 5000 companies and Governments across the globe and are recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and IDC MarketScape for Digital Evidence Management as one of the top 7 companies in the world. VIDIZMO products include EnterpriseTube and Digital Evidence Management System (DEMS). VIDIZMO DEMS helps public safety organizations to store, manage, process and digital evidence, while EnterpriseTube empowers customers to deliver Live as well as On-Demand Video Streaming to their audience, store and share multimedia content as well as perform Video and Audio Analysis using artificial intelligence.
- Install, Deploy & Support VIDIZMO products running on Microsoft On-Premises, Azure & AWS Cloud Infrastructure, Windows Server & SQL Operating Systems & Containers
- Fully understand VIDIZMO Products and Services, to be able to provide support to the Customers
- Solving technical product issues of our customers, resellers & personnel & communicate directly with them using the phone, ticketing system & remote tools
- Ensure SLA is met for the tickets reported by the Customers by promptly responding and excellent communication
- Develop, Maintain and Update expert knowledge of the VIDIZMO (www.vidizmo.com) product suite
- Educate users on all functions and features of the VIDIZMO product line
- Escalating bugs and issues in Product to Engineering
- Remain fully aware of the upcoming releases involving new features as well as bug fixes
- Support Deployment and Implementation team as necessary
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Hands-on experience on Azure or AWS
- Has good understanding of Networking, OS, Browsers and Cloud technologies
- Hands on experience with installing OS, troubleshooting Internet/LAN/WAN, connectivity, browsers etc.
- Can use various illustration tools to design network and system diagrams
- 0-5 years experience in System & Network Administration & Tier 1 support
- Knowledge of Video, Encoding, Streaming, CDNs etc. is preferred
- Hands on experience on Windows Administration and its Services such as IIS, AD, DNS, ADFS etc.
- Hands on experience on Azure or AWS
Qualification: BSc/MSc, BS IT or MS IT, Microsoft, AWS Certification
Multiple Locations: Pakistan, India, UAE, Australia, Canada & USA
Benefits: Medical, Health / Life Insurance, Annual paid leaves, Leaves encashment (benefits vary based on location)