Note: Only Retired Maj/Lt Col may apply for this position.
Date of retirement should not be below 2017
Our client, a leading Oil & Gas public sector company based in Karachi is looking for a dedicated, experienced and high-caliber skilled professional for the following position:
FIELD SECURITY Specialist (ON CONTRACT)
Job Profile / Specification
· Candidate should be able to work in office, plan and arrange Field Security Services.
· Candidate should be medically fit and willing to travel for long distances, stay and perform duty at remote locations all over Pakistan.
· Candidate should submit details of all his previous (Civil and military) courses, employments, and achievements etc. Candidates retired from the service on discipline or administrative grounds are not eligible.
· Candidates should be basically from fighting arms and either have at least 10 years of field intelligence and security related experience or be a CMI Officer.
· Candidate should have experience of liaison with LEAs, Civil Administration and miscellaneous administrative assignments.
· Candidates are required to possess excellent negotiation skills and ability for liaison / negotiation with locals of any area and Government Departments to tackle day to day security problems.
Qualification & Experience
Retired Lt. Col / Major or equivalent of Armed Forces with minimum 10 years of services in intelligence would be preferred; the retirement should not be earlier than 2017. The candidate should possess at least a bachelor’s degree with ability to work on computer (MS Office). Age limit is under 55 years.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract