FPCL (FFBL Power Company Limited) Jobs Inspection Engineer:
URGENT HIRING! 01 x Inspection Engineer is required in Workshop & Inspection Services Department at Plant Site, Eastern Zone, Bin Qasim, Karachi.
The candidate should be able to perform following tasks:
- Perform visual Inspection of plant equipment including Pressure Vessels, CFB Boilers and Refractory lined equipment.
- Prepare inspection reports, recommendation for repair/ replacement works and maintain inspection history record for the equipment.
- Perform vibration monitoring and analysis using CSI-2140 for identification of different machine faults and having good knowledge of database software MHA.
- Develop Inspection plans of static and rotary equipment in accordance with applicable code and statutory requirements.
- Review Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) and Procedure Qualification Records (PQRs).
- Perform material Inspection (PMI) and review of Material Test Certificates (MTCs).
- Perform thermographic inspections of Boiler refractory lined equipment and Electrical equipment.
- Assist in performing Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Good Knowledge of API, ASME and ISO applicable standards.
- Understanding of Damage Mechanisms and applicable Non-Destructive Techniques.
Minimum education: BSc or BE in Mechanical Engineering from HEC recognized University.
Experience: 4-5 years of experience in Fertilizer, Petrochemical Industry or Power Plant.
Certification in API 51 0 or 570 or CSWIP or Vibration level II will be given preference.
Interested candidates can submit their CVs latest by 04th July, 2022 at [email protected]
Email subject should be Ref: Inspection Engineer – Workshop & Inspection Services