Contour Software is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI), which acquires, manages, and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sectors. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious “Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies” award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI’s subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion. Contour Software currently houses remote employees for more than 80 Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services, and Other) belonging to more than 80 of CSI’s 500+ divisions, in 3 offices [KHI, LHE & ISB]. Contour employees are key players in implementing, supporting, extending, enhancing, and renewing enterprise systems that run thousands of medium and large businesses as well as public institutions, globally.
Pakistan Software Export Board (PSEB) is an apex Government body mandated to promote Pakistan’s IT Industry in local and international markets. PSEB facilitates the IT industry through a series of projects and programs in infrastructure development, human capital development, company capability development, international marketing, strategy and research, and the promotion of innovation and technologies.
We are looking for graduates of 2019 and onwards having degree in HR/business/commerce (16 years of education at least) , to join Contour Software as HR Interns under PSEB’s “Internship Program Phase-I”. The selected candidates will be trained for the period of 6 months to contribute to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture, promoting excellence, integrity, and work-life balance. Reporting to the HR Generalist/HR Manager, and interacting closely with senior HR management, these interns shall help administer HR services for one office, while also serving in a backup capacity for any requirements of other office locations, as and when required. After the end of the internship period, there is a good possibility of full-time employment based on satisfactory performance during the internship.
- Assist HR leadership team in maintaining and constantly refining all elements of an exceptional organization culture, while serving business units and cultures as diverse as only Constellation can possess.
- Execute recruitment cycles, actively participating from gathering resumes, participating in shortlisting, scheduling interviews, and maintaining interview and candidate profile records and artifacts.
- Help administer the employee referral program, participate in campus recruiting, etc.
- Company Policies’ Compliance: Embody company policies’ knowledge, as a backup reference for employees.
- Employee Benefits’ Administration: Act as a backup subject matter expert, to enable benefits-related facilitation for Employees.
- Social & Entertainment Agenda Execution: Help HR team in coordination and execution of company events. Facilitate and help increase employee participation.
- HRMS Administration: Act as a Power User of the system, ensuring accurate and timely maintenance of records.
- Attendance & Leave Records’ Maintenance: Assist in ensuring accurate and timely record keeping. Act as a backup resource to perform records maintenance, in the absence of team members.
- Personnel Records Maintenance Management: Assist the HR Administrator/Assistant HR Manager in gathering and maintaining up-to-date information in the Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
- Be the helpful, welcoming, and positive face of the company, for all employees.
- Assist in the overall function of HR in all offices, in accordance with departmental SOPs.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Stress & Time Management Skills.
- Confidence and influencing ability, including the ability to address groups of people.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of data.
- Effective oral & written communication skills, including the ability to prepare reports, proposals, policies & procedures.
- MS-Office: Especially strong spreadsheet skills, for ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Experience with multiple HR Management systems is preferred.
The interns would be selected based on merit and timely provision of the following documents:
- Domicile Certificate
- Updated Resume
- 2 Passport Pictures
- Copies of degrees and final transcript attested by the universities/institutions recognized by the HEC (No intern shall be hired if he/she possess degrees/transcripts of any university/institution not recognized by the HEC).
The selected interns would have to sign an undertaking whereby they will agree
- To complete at least 3 months of internship
- To submit all authentic documents
- To maintain 75% of attendance
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment