- Prepare Financial Statements of corporations
- Preparation of month-to-month administration Accounts and Presentations
- Ensure efficient functioning of Accounts Receivable staff, payable staff, reporting staff and guarantee steady enhancements in controls and processes.
- Oversea recording in accounting software program and be sure that similar is precisely and appropriately posted.
- Maintaining Fixed Assets Register
- Review Bank Position on Daily foundation.
- Updating file of shareholders
- Monitoring accounting ledgers and different data, Supervising and guiding Accounts workers for correct recording and sustaining of ledgers.
- Budgeting and Forecasting of upcoming tasks
- Calculation and e-filing of Monthly Income tax withholding statements (Salaries and distributors)
- E-filing of Monthly Sales Tax – SRB
- Correspondence with FBR and SRB, EOBI, SESSI and different authorities departments
- Reply of notices issued by Taxation authorities below varied provisions of legal guidelines (Income Tax Ordinance 2001, Sales Tax act 1990, Sindh Sales Tax Act 2011 and associated guidelines)
- Attend all sort of hearings in FBR and SRB to defend the circumstances/notices issued by the related authorities
- Liaison with Tax authorities and External Auditors
Market aggressive wage
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs100.00 per 30 days
- Manager Finance & Accounts: 4 years (Preferred)
Application Deadline: 25/03/2022