We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Manager, Products and Solutions, Acceptance
The Customer Solutions Center is a new structure which enables Mastercard to develop better solutions & bundles for prioritized customer segments in markets in line with evolving customer needs.
It is the housing for all Mastercard capabilities in a geography, and it aims to drive Mastercard growth and revenue by creating and selling compelling data-driven, scalable needs-based solutions to new and existing customers by tapping into Mastercard’s extensive repertoire of products and services offerings.
Products and Solutions, Acceptance support the Customer Solution Center Lead (CSCL) & Solution Architects (SA) to bring together existing MA capabilities, products, and solutions in a holistic, bundled way to customers.
They also act as an expert for their products/solutions portfolio in their geography, to drive market enablement and support sales as well as acting as key interface with regional product teams to ensure an effective feedback loop.
Manager, Products and Solutions, Acceptance reports to the Acceptance Lead in MENA Key
Act as an expert for their geography/solution portfolio
- An understanding of acquiring landscape in Pakistan and the regulations pertaining to it.
- Bring their deep knowledge of products, services, or platform capabilities in a solution-selling environment.
- Accountable for being the torch bearer for rolling out and help scale new acquiring and acceptance concepts and initiatives like contactless, Tap on Phone, Mastercard payment gateway, QR, etc.
- Proactively monitor and engage with customers to ensure customer success and benefit from Mastercard’s products and solutions.
- Work closely with account managers for FI, digital and government verticals to build holistic propositions for clients and markets in respective verticals.
Enable an environment of digital payments by working with acquirers and aggregators in the market to build a comprehensive acceptance network amongst merchants, ecommerce entities, service providers, government offices, etc, Support CSC value proposition development and sale:
- Provide the Solution Architects (SA) and the Customer Solution Center Lead (CSCL) with their solution expertise in crafting the value proposition
- Coordinate with the help of SA and CSCL, with other sales specialists in developing an end-to-end value proposition
- Provide their expertise and deep knowledge of product implementation and success with clients during solution selling process (upon the request of the CSCL or AM/BD)
- Be customer centric and provide visibility to the CSCL and SA on latest product requirements pertaining to acceptance solutions. Ensure understanding of new product development within their purview and communicate accurate solution knowledge to tackle client opportunities. Work with internal experts and clients to co-create solutions when required.
Drive localization, market enablement and support sales:
- Enabling new capabilities in the market e.g. SRC, MDES, Contactless, QR etc. and ensuring market readiness
- Supporting AM’s in their market to optimize what we have today
Work directly with client counterparts on non-complex, one solution focused opportunities when the AM needs their support.
Knowledge and best practice sharing:
- Share information on latest customer needs and opportunities as well as relevant market intelligence with the product management teams to drive smart solutioning internally within MA
Share best practices and knowledge with other SSs to improve solutioning of their product, service, or platform within client contexts.
- Deep technical expertise in assigned product, service or platform capability
- Ability to collaborate and work on internal squads created to develop end-to-end solutions for clients with multiple MA capabilities i.e. products, services or platforms
- Clear ability to problem solve and understand relationship with the client’s needs
- Ability to communicate with and build relationship with client counterparts when requested by account managers or business development managers
- Strong communication skills
Incentive Plan: AICP
- Revenues for supported geography
- Specific KPIs from supported product, solution or platform incl. customer success metrics
- Voice of customer survey results.
- Market specific objectives
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact [email protected] and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.