Mobilink Microfinance Ltd Bank Summer Internship Program 2022
Mobilink Bank Summer Internship Program 2022 applications are now live!
We’re offering students and fresh graduates a chance to learn about the culture and digital banking experience like never before.
Functional Areas: IT, Management and Finance
Duration of Internship: 6 Weeks
As one of the leading employers in the country, Mobilink Bank epitomizes the philosophy that each Mobilink Bank employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Why Mobilink Bank?
Mobilink Bank aims to prepare today’s talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Mobilink Bank Summer Internship program is a full time project based paid internship. We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.
What is in it for you?
Functional Project – Support towards implementing functional business project that will help build perspective for you regarding how a project is planned, implemented and how success is measured.
Skills Based Training – Expand your capability and capacity to hone your skill set
Professional Development – You will get hands on experience about the division for which you will be selected keeping in mind your interest and skill set
Mentorship – Be matched with a Mobilink Bank professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
Fun – Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders
Your Mobilink Bank Experience:
- Plan, develop, and execute the projects assigned to you by your mentor
- Generate useful insights through research on industry and global trends
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
- Provide assistance to the department to improve their coordination and productivity
- Meet group of diversified professionals which will allow you to build relationships
- Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables
- Candidates in both Graduate and Undergraduate programs can apply.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Strong attention to detail
Last Date For Application 26th June 2022. Apply