The Research Analyst responsibilities include collecting, sorting, and analyzing data, developing, executing, and interpreting research projects, preparing complete documentation for experimental procedures, monitoring researchers in their assigned responsibilities, and presenting your findings to management. The Research Analyst will also review validate and affirm construct and content validity of the already constructed data collection tools and propose analysis techniques for the efficient and more robust analysis. The Research analyst will also be responsible for writing reports, conclusions, narratives and final research white papers as per the analysis and data sets for the program.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for internal and external communication to key stakeholders and partners, including briefing materials, PowerPoint presentations, reports and letters; provides clear, concise and informative analyses and insights for key partners.
- Synthesizes epidemiological and surveillance data, tracks and analyzes polio program activities, and monitors the impact of activities to eradicating polio.
- Conduct quantitative & qualitative data analysis and manage large amounts of data from polio administrative coverage data and other sources.
- Identify, review, and synthesize data and information from published literature and web-based resources on various public health topics.
- Produce relevant data visualizations and written summaries for a range of audiences including policymakers, government, polio programme stakeholder and others
- Conduct qualitative research, such as key informant interviews and focus groups, and analyze and synthesize findings.
- Coordinate research activities, such as scheduling and organizing focus groups, community forums, and advisory meetings.
- Contribute to writing and editing reports, presentations, manuscripts, meeting materials, and other deliverables for multiple audiences
- Supervise data manager, data analyst to support literature reviews, data entry, and analysis, as necessary
- A Higher & Specialized University Degree (preferably Master’s or above) in public health, Anthropology, Econometrics or Statistics with at least 2 years of post qualification experience or first university degree with least 4 years of related research experience in reputable organization.
- Working knowledge of national and provincial, district and UC level datasets and data analysis methods with Knowledge of research principles, concepts, practices, and methods.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency in conducting data analysis using statistical software – R/Stata experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of computer systems, internet navigation and various office applications, specifically interactive digital media.
- Commitment to gender equality.
- Fluent in local languages of the area
- Fluency in English language is desirable.
- Company reserves the right to reject any or all applications or change the number of positions at any stage without assigning any reason or as per requirements.
- Company will not consider applicants not fulfilling the requirements / criteria mentioned above.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Company reserves the right to cancel the whole hiring process at any stage without mentioning any reason.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for tests and/or interviews via call or Email.
- Micro Merger provides equal opportunity to all qualified Male & Female including physically challenged candidates.
- All jobs are of visual nature. Visual impaired applicants cannot be entertained.
- Recruitment will be made on contract basis, extendable based on arising needs
- Shortlisted candidates will have to bring their CV, attested copies of CNIC, certificates, experience certificates and educational qualification at the time of the interview
- No TA/DA or any expense would be admissible during the whole hiring process including interviews, tests etc.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: Rs100,000.00 per month