Vital Pakistan Trust is looking for “Security Coordinator”. The incumbent shall be responsible for:
· To execute safety and security responsibilities in accordance with the government regulations.
· Ensuring a 24 hour response to all security related incidents throughout the trust
· To prepare and maintain up to date record of all security operations and activities in the respective documents
· Liaising with external agencies e.g. Army, Police, Intelligence and Civil Administration for Law & Order information and outside assistance.
· Manage and maintain an efficient and competent reply to respond to security emergencies through training and accountability.
· Any other task assigned by line manager
Requirements: You should have:
- Graduate / Master’s preferred; Trained in military academy with specialization in intelligence or related courses including investigation techniques.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in similar domain
- Thorough knowledge of safety and security.
- Excellent leadership and investigation skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Are you retired military person?
- Security: 3 years (Required)