We are looking to add multiple resources to Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Automation Engineer positions in VIDIZMO Products Engineering Team. VIDIZMO is a world leader in Digital Evidence Management & Enterprise Video space, its products are available on SaaS, Azure & AWS Cloud or On-Premise Models.
We provide Video Content Management systems to Fortune 5000 companies and Governments across the globe and are recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and IDC MarketScape for Digital Evidence Management as one of the top 7 companies in the world. VIDIZMO products include EnterpriseTube and Digital Evidence Management System (DEMS). VIDIZMO DEMS helps public safety organizations to store, manage, process and digital evidence, while EnterpriseTube empowers customers to deliver Live as well as On-Demand Video Streaming to their audience, store and share multimedia content as well as perform Video and Audio Analysis using artificial intelligence.
- Develop and execute test scripts for requirement validation, regression, performance, security, and compliance testing.
- Perform validation, visual, API level, and integration level testing.
- Develop and execute automated tests; require programming in C#. (Python OR any scripting language will be a plus point).
- Participate in Sprint planning for assigned projects/releases.
- Responsible for determining and driving the goals of the company.
- Comprehend product requirements, priorities and create test plans to identify deliverables.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases for the software application.
- Developing & Executing Software Automation Scripts using tools such as Selenium
- Experience writing and managing test cases for Web, Mobile, and Server-based applications.
- Hands-on experience writing SQL Queries.
- Must possess strong theoretical knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOPs)
- Solid knowledge of Web Applications and Concepts
- Experience automating test cases for Web API and Web Services
- Hands-on experience setting up or working in a Continuous Testing environment
- A working understanding of code and script (.Net, JMeter, TFS, PowerShell, Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server, and Python)
- Producing UML diagrams to capture, communicate and learn information.
- Experience with configuration management using either PowerShell or Python in Video technologies for the web.
- Strong experience with test frameworks is essential for this role
- Streaming protocols include RTMP, RTSP, HLS.
- Streaming servers/technologies such as Wowza, flash, windows media server, FFmpeg server, Azure media services, encoders/transcoders cloud or local
- Working experience or knowledge of computer vision technologies such as Azure Media Service, AWS, etc.
- QA or Test Automation Certifications
- BS/BSc or MS/MSc in Computer Science
- 2 years or more experience with demonstrated proactivity & ownership.
- Good English language verbal, writing communication skills.
- Experiencing working with the geo-distributed team in different time zones
- Authorized to Work Legally
Benefits: Medical Facility, Life Insurance, Paid Leaves, Leave Encashment, Provident Fund, Performance Bonus
Multiple Locations: Pakistan, India, UAE, Australia, Canada & USA