We are looking to add multiple resources to Product Support Systems Engineers in Tier 2 & Tier 3 positions to support our Enterprise & Government Customers using VIDIZMO products and Services either on SaaS, Customer’s Azure & AWS Cloud or On-Premise Models.
We provide Video Content Management systems to Fortune 5000 companies and Governments across the globe and are recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and IDC MarketScape for Digital Evidence Management as one of the top 7 companies in the world. VIDIZMO products include EnterpriseTube and Digital Evidence Management System (DEMS). VIDIZMO DEMS helps public safety organizations to store, manage, process and digital evidence, while EnterpriseTube empowers customers to deliver Live as well as On-Demand Video Streaming to their audience, store and share multimedia content as well as perform Video and Audio Analysis using artificial intelligence.
- Install, Deploy & Support VIDIZMO products running on Microsoft On-Premises, Azure & AWS Cloud Infrastructure, Windows Server & SQL Operating Systems & Containers
- Fully understand and Support VIDIZMO Products and Services to support Customers
- Solving technical product issues of our customers, resellers & personnel & communicate directly with them using the phone, online meetings, ticketing system & remote access tools
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met for Customers by promptly responding and solving customer reported issues
- Escalating bugs and issues to Tier 3 & Product Engineering Team
- Remain fully aware of the upcoming releases involving new features as well as bug fixes
- Hands-on experience on Azure or AWS
- Has a good understanding of Web Applications, Databases, Virtualization, Networking, OS, and Cloud technologies
- Hands-on experience with Web Servers, DNS, CA, Firewalls/Proxy, Directory Services, Identity Providers, SSO, etc.
- Can use various illustration tools to design network and system diagrams
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Video, Encoding, Streaming, CDNs, etc.
- Hands-on experience with PowerShell Scripting, Azure DevOps, SQL/T-SQL or other scripting languages, Containerization.
Qualification: BS/MS in CS or IT, Microsoft Azure and/or AWS Certifications
Experience: 2-8 years in System or Cloud Engineering/Administration
Multiple Locations: Pakistan, India, UAE, Australia, Canada & USA
Benefits: Medical Facility, Life Insurance, Paid Leaves, Leave Encashment, Provident Fund, Performance Bonus