We are looking to add multiple resources to our UI/UX team with a strong eye for design & will drive end-to-end development and be responsible for the production, modification, and maintenance of our enterprise-class video streaming and processing applications using VIDIZMO products and Services either on SaaS, Customer’s Azure & AWS Cloud or On-Premise Models.
We provide Video Content Management systems to Fortune 5000 companies and Governments across the globe and are recognized in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant and IDC MarketScape for Digital Evidence Management as one of the top 7 companies in the world. VIDIZMO products include EnterpriseTube and Digital Evidence Management System (DEMS). VIDIZMO DEMS helps public safety organizations to store, manage, process, and digital evidence, while EnterpriseTube empowers customers to deliver Live as well as On-Demand Video Streaming to their audience, store and share multimedia content as well as perform Video and Audio Analysis using artificial intelligence.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements for Web Applications ( VIDIZMO Products) in collaboration with product managers & engineers
- Communicating scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and mock-ups for VIDIZMO Web Applications with other members of the team
- Developing UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate Web Application look, feel and functionality
- Create reusable widgets and componentry
- Evaluating existing applications and their UX effectiveness and identifying optimizations/solutions
- Stay on top of UI/UX trends and best practices
- Proficient in hand-coding pixel perfect HTML and CSS in a Web Application production environment
- Experience writing accessible, responsive, HTML and CSS that performs cross-browser
- Experience working on Multilingual and 5O8 compliance
- Willingness to learn modern frontend best practices and tooling (i.e: unit testing, Webpack)
- Familiarity and experience with agile (scrum) development process
- Strong visual design instincts
- Experience with UI design using Sketch, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Adobe XD etc.
- Should be self-starter, self-motivated, write clean code according to Web standards W3C
- Understanding of Latest versions of Bootstrap above 3
- Knowledge of other tools such as Figma or Sketch
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT related field
- 2+ years in designing & developing both
- Authorized to Work Legally
Benefits: Medical, Health/Life Insurance, Annual Paid Leaves, Leaves Encashment (benefits vary based on location)
Multiple Locations: Pakistan, India, UAE, Australia, Canada & USA