UNDP Pakistan Internships for 2022: United Nations Development Program (UNDP) Pakistan offers internships in Islamabad and Peshawar for Pakistanis who want to work with an international organization.
Students and recent graduates who want to learn more about working at UNDP can apply for an internship. During the internship, candidates will be expected to contribute both academically and in the real world to the company.
UNDP Internships are available in the following Branches:
- Democratic Governance Unit – Islamabad
- Crisis Prevention & Recovery Unity – Islamabad
- Development Policy Unit- Islamabad
- Stabilization & Development Program – Peshawar
- Standard Premises/ICT Unit – Islamabad
- Human Resource Unit – Islamabad
- Environment & Climate Change Unit – Islamabad
An intern might be a Pakistani man or woman, according on the specifics of the internship posting. In addition, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) encourages applicants with disabilities to apply.
In addition, candidates must meet one of the following conditions to be considered for the internship:.
- Enroll in a post-secondary education programme (secondary university degree; equivalent or higher)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; be enrolled in the last year of a university degree
- If chosen, you must begin your internship within a year after graduating from college, unless you hold a degree other than those listed in (a) or (b).
The last date to join United Nations Development Program is 15 August 2022.
How to Apply for UNDP Internship
Please visit UNDP Pakistan’s official website if you are interested in applying for the programme and learn more.