Get WSSP Jobs 2021 Water & Sanitation Services Peshawar Latest Vacancies Application Form Download from this page. WSSP Peshawar is currently looking to hire adroit, well-disciplined, and brilliant applicants for its Head Office in Peshawar for which it invites applications for the following positions given below.
Jobs in Water & Sanitation Services Company to apply are such as (Community Development Officer, M&E Officer) based at Peshawar and above government job will be on contract basis initially for three years which is extendable on a good performance of an individual.
These are the current wonderful vacant situations from this KPK Government for the residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa holding Masters / Bachelors degree. It is a golden opportunity for the residents of KPK to be part of the Government Department which offers handsome salaries and numerous fringe benefits like a medical facility, different allowances and much more. So, if you wanted to enjoy all these benefits then examine the following eligibility criteria and how to apply the procedure given below.
Educational & Experience Requirements: All those applicants who are willing to apply for these posts must possess Masters / Bachelors from a recognized university/ institute.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants for all positions should be between 35 to 45 years.
Water & Sanitation Services WSSP Peshawar Jobs 2021 Application Form Download
- Community Development Officer
- M&E Officer
How To Apply for WSSP Peshawar Jobs:
- Applications along with all relevant documents should reach the following address.
- Candidates are required to appear for walk-in-Interview along with all original documents on November 24, 2021.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
WSSP Peshawar Jobs 2021
Address: Local Council Board Building, Street 13, Sector E-8, Phase-VII, Hayatabad, Peshawar.